Re: Where does the EARL go?

Nick here makes the point nicely. There is little point in defining a way to
link an HTML documennt to an EARL report, since it is reasonable to expect
that most earl reports will be about a part of an HTML document, or will be
written by someone who should not be changing the document itself.

Using a single "well-known location" solution fails for the same reason.

We should look more closely at the services and annotations models in
technologies such as Xlink, PICS bureaux, Annotea, and so on if we want a
solution that allows us to use EARL as we originally proposed.

Chaals