Re: Validation as EARL

Well, I would like to do a couple of things. The first is to chain it up to
an N3 to XML converter, and the second is to store some data on test cases,
fix them and see how we go about comparing two csequential reports.

The other second thing I would like to do is to hook it up to the Annotea
system for storing the information, and then play with the threading of
reports in Annotea.

The other second thing is to collect other information that has some overlap,
and then to squish the data together and se what we can do.

cheers

Chaals

On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Nick Kew wrote:

  On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

  > Cool...
  >
  > Do you have a way for the validator to point to errors as URIs in a spec
  > instead of just strings?

  That's somewhere on the long-term TBD list, and any public discussion
  of it will probably be on the www-validator list[1].

  > (BTW, is this URI going to be stable - i.e. can I build another experiment on
  > top of the first one?)

  Not necessarily stable.  If you want to build another experiment on
  top of it, let me know what you need to be stable and we'll take it
  from there.

  [1] If the damn thing lets me resubscribe.  It's just unsubscribed me
  after my spam filter bounced the message
  <URL:http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2001OctDec/0095.html>