Temple Univ continuing WAVE support [was: Re: WAVE gone]

ERT WG:

This message confirms that Temple University is committed to hosting and
supporting The WAVE.

Amy Goldman at Temple is having their systems support people look into the
temporary problem with the tool, and hopes to have it fixed shortly.

Regards,

- Judy