Re: WAVE gone

My guess from previous conversations with colleages at Temple U where the
WAVE is hosted is that this is just a minor interruption in service, as I
understood their intent to be to continue hosting, and I've contacted them
to check on it.

- Judy

<http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/>http://www.temple.edu/
>> > inst_disabilities/piat/wave/
>>
>>[403 error - Forbidden]
>>

>> > You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/wave/wave.pl on this server.
>> >
>> > Apache/1.3.19 Server at pa-at-loan.org Port 80
>>

>>AG:: There may be something we can do about this, but it has to be done with
>>some sensitivity.  If we have to bug Len's wife, I think it should be
someone
>>she has already been dealing with.  Like -- this calls for a Wendy/Judy
>>caucus,
>>I think.
>>
>>Al
>
>--