Re: Web Accessibility Report Tool

One of the things I wanted to do with the WART is to get it to output EARL.
Maybe I should have a look at the source. (Is it in CVS?)

Charles

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Leonard R. Kasday wrote:

  Nick,

  That would be great for you to help out with the report tool.

  As for calling in... I'll talk about that in a separate thread.

  len

  --
  Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
  Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

  Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

  The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
  http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/