Re: example of site where text-only does not convey all info

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:27:04 -0800
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Cc: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
At 02:56 PM 1/22/2001 , Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>(Equivalent means "the same in some way". It doesn't need a strict definition
>to be a useful concept in the context of this discussion, which can in part
>lead to giving it a stricter one)

Chaalz, that's what I want to explore, especially since my job is to
provide software that allows people to have "equivalent" (or
perhaps "parallel") experiences using different user interfaces on
the same site.

I'd like some discussion of what we mean by "equivalent", or even
if that is what we are striving for here.  Maybe we don't mean
equivalent at all.

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                http://kynn.com/
Technical Developer Relations, Reef           http://www.reef.com/