Re: example of site where text-only does not convey all info

At 03:15 PM 1/22/2001 , William Loughborough wrote:
>At 02:44 PM 1/22/01 -0800, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>>What does equivalent mean?
>
>It probably means that if the site is accessed via "Wife/Hubby 1.0 Access System" it will be no more effective than if it is accessed via the "alternative site"? That the user visiting said site will have *satisfactory* experience compared to someone using the "real" site?

Hm, interesting -- so it's equivalent satisfaction?

Is it emotional equivalence we're striving for?

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                http://kynn.com/
Technical Developer Relations, Reef           http://www.reef.com/