Re: Server Generated Pages - Checking For Accessibility

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:56:40 -0800
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Cc: "Chris Ridpath" <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>, w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@opendesign.com>, mcmay@bestkungfu.com
Edapta -- now a part of Reef -- has been working on server-
generated adapted interfaces for a while now.  Much of our
current work is still under wraps, but we have an old
"proof of concept" demo from last year at:

      http://edapta.kynn.com/

This demo isn't comprehensive or even reflective of our current
approaches; it was created as a way to convey the -types- of
changes which we can make using Edapta's methods.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                http://kynn.com/
Technical Developer Relations, Reef           http://www.reef.com/