Re: EARL Syntax and Vocabulary

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 02:19:20 -0000
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>, "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
> Why can't we use the dublin core property dc:author instead of the
> current earl:asserts - or should we just define an equivalence?

dc:author? I was thinking that its use would be more like "x says y". I'm
not sure what you mean by author there... as Dan points out, we can simply
create lots of EARL terms anyway, and then define the equivalences later.
DAML+OIL copies a lot of RDF Schema properties over... For example, we
could even say:-

     earl:predicate = rdf:predicate .

Then use either one, etc.

[ :name "Sean B. Palmer" ] :hasHomepage <http://infomesh.net/sbp/> .