Re: A Crack at an EARL Vocabulary

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:35:46 -0000
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>, "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
> Some thoughts, based on what Sean put out recently, with some
> of the stuff that danbri and I did added into the mix.

This is good. We need to consolidate all of these terms, and come up with a
simple Schema for it all really. It would be nice to have "modules" for it
as well, as I hinted previously, and intructions for adding your own terms.
I see EARL as more of a framework and a meta-language than something
viable; all stemming from the ERT-PF F2F where ADL became EDL...

[ :name "Sean B. Palmer" ] :hasHomepage <http://infomesh.net/sbp/> .