signficant motor disabilities

From: Leonard R. Kasday <kasday@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:53:37 -0400
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
I just posted email to the User agent list [1] about a tool I whipped
together for folks with signficant motor disabilities.

It assigns shortcuts to every link and inserts keyboard accessible buttons
for every object that has a mouseover.  Moving focus to the button produces
the mouseover effect.

I posted it on the user agent list because the right place for this feature
is the user agent.  Please continue any discussion on that list [1]

Len

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001AprJun/0082.html
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple
University
(215) 204-2247 (voice)                 (800) 750-7428 (TTY)
http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday         mailto:kasday@acm.org

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/