RE: face to face

Hi -

If we choose Boston, CAST can host. We have a meeting space for about 20
people (or more if we sqeeze), with a projector, PC/Mac computer, etc. The
only catch is that Wednesdays it is in use, so it would have to be Mon-Tue
or Thur-Fri. CAST is 20 miles outside of Boston, though, so that may not be
as attractive to some people (we might consider renting a bus from Boston so
people can stay where the action is).

CSUN and WWW9 are the big conferences on my calendar, as far as scheduling
around or piggybacking on.

What I would like to see on the agenda, among whatever else others want, is
a half or full day of WG-style work on the ERT doc. Perhaps if we do an IG
day and a WG day, the WG day could split into a few different tracks with
different sub-WGs. I don't know if people's goals are mutually exclusive
enough to permit this but it would enable us to put more focus into each
project.

Michael