null alt-text, spacers, etc. etc.

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 17:09:25 -0500
To: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
hi all,

i've posted my revision of technique 1.1.A at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/ert/tech1-1.html

I started editing the rest of the techniques for checkpoint 1.1 but then
decided to wait for reactions on this draft.

note that i got rid of the "under discussion" section, and modified the
structure a bit.  I like that the same structure is used for each technique
throughout the document, however it seems to be applied
inconsistently.  applying a consistent structure would be one of the first
things i think we ought to do in terms of general "clean up."

--wendy
--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium