Re: Techniques 6.1.A and 3.3.A

If there is an issue with browsers not letting users override font, then
this is one of the "until browsers to x" issue and should be moved to there.

If it's philosophical:  I'm gonna be a radical here and suggest that we not
push for anything which is just philosophical.  We should only push for
things that have actual impact on how easy it is for a person with a
disability to use the web.

We can leave it to other W3C groups to push philosophy, I think.

When I face of roomful of webmasters, I've got enough of a job convincing
them to give up PDF, which has real impact, without spending any time
defending philosophy.

I hope that doesn't sound too harsh.

Anyway, this is a WCAG issue and I'm going to send it over there.

Len

-------