Re: Auto checking of priority 1 checkpoints [was: first step?]

Let me make a quick response to this from the Bobby perspective. Like many
of us, I am headed out the door to CSUN and will be able to make a more
in-depth response when I return.

I like your thoughts on which priority 1 guidelines could be automatically
checked, and in most cases I agree in the hypothetical sense. Bobby,
however, cannot check some of those because of the way it "sees" HTML right
now. There are other things that we haven't had time to add support for but
should soon. I can provide a list of what it supports after CSUN, and at
that time can also comment on what I think it will be able to support in
the future. Hopefully that list and your list would be very similar, which
means we're doing a good job. There is a need for some work on it and you
already gave me a couple new ideas...

Michael

At 11:25 AM 3/15/99 +0100, Daniel Dardailler wrote:

>> With first cut at to answer:  Can these be automatically validated for
>> priority 1 checkpoints?
>
>I like the idea of going over the checkpoints and check their
>automatisation.
>
>But before starting a project of that nature, I'd like to make sure
>Michael Cooper (Bobby lead) can participate in the discussions.
>
>So Michael, can I add you to the distribution list of this mailing
>list ?
>
>Archives are at
> http://cgi.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-er-ig/
>
>Len's original message is: