Re: Auto checking of priority 1 checkpoints [was: first step?]

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 11:25:50 +0100
To: "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
cc: mcooper@cast.org, w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org

> With first cut at to answer:  Can these be automatically validated for
> priority 1 checkpoints?

I like the idea of going over the checkpoints and check their
automatisation.

But before starting a project of that nature, I'd like to make sure
Michael Cooper (Bobby lead) can participate in the discussions.

So Michael, can I add you to the distribution list of this mailing
list ?

Archives are at
 http://cgi.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-er-ig/

Len's original message is: