Re: RFC for mediator warnings

From: Silas S. Brown <ssb22@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 17:36:58 +0000
To: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>, dd@w3.org
CC: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>, w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org, ping@lfw.org
> If you're worried about complexity, HTTP/1.1 already has a very simple
> Warning header that mediators can use to describe changes to any
> document.

Thanks, looks interesting.  Unfortunately I want this thing to be able
to run on anyone's web server, and there are a lot of HTTP/1.0 ones out
there so I can't rely on an HTTP/1.1 feature.

Regards

-- Silas S Brown, St John's College Cambridge UK http://epona.ucam.org/~ssb22/

"Though science may explain the world, we still have to explain science"
 - Paul Davies, in "Superforce: The Search for a Grand Unified Theory of
 Nature"