Re: complexity

From: Silas S. Brown <ssb22@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 18:40:55 +0000
To: "jonathan chetwynd" <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>, jay@peepo.com
CC: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
> You are taking all this from a rather personal viewpoint, which is not very
> helpful when considering Learning Difficulties.
>
> My comments are specific to non-readers and those learning to read.

Oh right - I thought you were talking about giving a checking device to
fully-literate web page authors and expecting them to use it.

Four those learning two reed, eye don't think spell checkers and sew
on can bee any reel substitute four human teachers, at least knot yet.
(My checker says that this is perfect, four egg sample.)  Maybe ewe have
had moor success with them than aye have.

Anyway, hope the alt thing's useful.

Regards

-- Silas S Brown, St John's College Cambridge UK http://epona.ucam.org/~ssb22/

"We cannot all be masters" - Shakespeare