From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 14:36:59 -0000
To: "W3C" <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>
Well we shall have to differ.
Your special cases require a work around, but the foundation is also

However You are only fooling yourself if you do not think a spellchecker is
useful. You stop your argument where the challenge starts. OK so the stats
are out.
What do I do ....ahh Tanya is not a name we find and replace 'green' for
'red' bus. Else you have to search the whole db for sections of
functionality. X ratings I understand are self determined to a great extent.

Gould+Dawkins+baseball will turn up something, I would not like to guarantee
what. Whatever was gteed on the www.

Why is it that qualia should be ignored?
Chess has been solved to a human degree.
I am currently helping with 'expert' knowledge on one of the world champion
GO programs, and with this there is work to be done.

Start building relationships please. Independencies make me nervous

Ohio go sigh mass. (It must be there, somewhere)