Re: Guideline 1 in The evaluation techniques document

Generally null is not white space but the specs say that leading and
trailing white space in CDATA attribute values can be egnored by user
agents. E.g., "myval" may be treated as " myval "
Regards,

Nir Dagan

http://www.nirdagan.com
mailto:nir@nirdagan.com

"There is nothing quite so practical as a good theory."
-- A. Einstein