Re: New(ish) Test Version Of Betsie

Actually the problem was latter on.  I should have explained this better.

I explored both frames, and found the one with content.  This was no big
deal.  But then try going further.  Follow the link for "_create_ new
student account".

Filling-in the few lines is no problem (Lynx or Betsie) but submitting the
form is another story.

Lynx cannot activate the "Create" button (even though [BUTTON] is
displayed).  Betsie shows the button, but when it is selected just
generates a blank page.

Please try this, you will not get to a validation screen until after this
step (use whatever text you want for the fields).

I think the pages use poorly designed Java script.  As you saw, nominally
IE 4+ is required.  For the source of one page was a subroutine named "IE3
stinks" -- this can't be too professional work!

Thank you for your efforts.

Bruce Bailey

<wayne.myers@bbc.co.uk>; WAI ER IG List <w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org>