Re: EOWG work this week

Shawn,

For clarification of the work expected this week, can you confirm
that my understanding is correct?

1. Tutorials
The highlighted [X] are proposed EOWG responses. Is our task to state
either support or suggest modification to the posted response?
If we agree, that affirmation goes on the Action Items page?
If we want to make suggestions for modification, it should be written
in the body of the response dialogue on the first page?

2. Evaluation Tools database
We are looking for high level comments of approach and design at his
point? not specific content?

Thanks,
Sharron

At 08:49 AM 7/11/2014, Shawn Henry wrote:
>Hi EOWG folks,
>
>Here is an update on status and action items.
>
>1. Tutorials <https://w3c.github.io/wai-tutorials/>
>
>*Action item for everybody*:
>Review EOWG's replies to WCAG comments at
><https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Tutorials/Feedback/WCAG-2014-06-04>.
>If you have any comments, put them in that wiki page.
>Record that you've done it (or abstain) in the Action Items wiki
>page at
><https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Action_Items#Tutorials_-_High_Priority.21>
>
>* Action item for Andrew, Jan, Helle, and anyone else who wants to
>help: <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-eo-editors/2014Jul/0000.html>

>page, Images Tutorials, and Tables Tutorials. They should be ready
>for final copyedit review soon. For now:
>* Please look over the Tables Tutorial since it has changed quite a
>bit since our review in May. Make sure you're comfortable with the
>overall organization.
>* If you haven't reviewed the Tutorials Overview page since Eric
>revised it last week, please do. The wiki page for comments is
><https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Tutorials/Feedback/Cover_Page>
>
>2.  Evaluation Tools database UI
>
>An early rough draft is available for review at
><http://w3c.github.io/wai-eval-tools/>
>You can put comments in the wiki page at
><https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Evaluation_tools_comments>
>
>For background:
>Evaluation tools analysis page with use cases, usability notes,
>technical notes, etc. is <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Evaluation_tools
>The existing/old pages are here <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools/simple>
>
>3. And remember to update your Availability for Upcoming EOWG
>Teleconferences at
>         https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/availability/
>
>Best,
>~Shawn