Re: Review Tutorials Cover Page

Hi, Eric & Kevin & all EOWG in hopes you have ideas to share on these points, :-)

Two points below:

Kevin White wrote:
> Some minor things:
> First para:
> "… and improves the user experience for all audiences."
> "… and improve the user experience for all audiences."

I also stumbled on this sentence and started to suggest an correction, but then realized that technically it was correct.
Sentence before edit: "These tutorials show you how to create web content that is accessible to people with disabilities and improves the user experience for all audiences."
Breaks down to: ... content that is accessible... and [that] improves the user experience for all

While it is grammatically correct, it doesn't flow well and I think we want the first sentence of the tutorials to flow well. :)

Playing with ideas:
1. These tutorials show you how to create web content that is accessible to people with disabilities and that improves the user experience for all audiences.
2. These tutorials show you how to create web content that is accessible to people with disabilities, which improves the user experience for all audiences.
*Tangent* Do we want to say "users" instead of "audiences" here? The primary target audience of the tutorials is developers and it seems "users" might be better for them? Or even "everybody"?
3. These tutorials show you how to create web content that is accessible to people with disabilities and [that] provides a better user experience for everyone.
*Tangent* Given the primary target audience of the tutorials is developers, should we say "develop" instead of "create"?
4. These tutorials show you how to develop web content that is accessible to people with disabilities and [that] provides a better user experience for everyone.
(I can't decide whether it's better with the "that" or not...)
5. ...
*EOWG*: Other ideas?

> ‘All Tutorials’ seems a bit passive to me… not sure what I would use instead … just jars a little I guess.

I also didn't like "All Tutorials". Maybe "Tutorial Topics"?

Best,
~Shawn