Sub Discussion of Text Zoom vs. Browser Zoom (today's EO teleconf)

From: Denis Boudreau <dboudreau@accessibiliteweb.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 12:05:09 -0400
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi all,

As agreed, I've made my case for the Understanding document for SC 1.4.4 to explicitly support text zoom in a HTML context because I feel it spectacularly fails to do so right now. It's probably much longer than it should, but I'm hoping this helps to build a strong case. Maybe you guys will be willing to add to it, or tersify the heel out of it! *grin*

Whatever makes it better and more convincing: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Easy_Checks_Comments#Sub_Discussion_of_Text_Zoom_vs._Browser_Zoom

Again, many thanks to Wayne for helping me see the broader picture here.

/Denis