Linearization / plain text view check [previous subject from other thread: Easy Checks - what's not included]

Thanks Sharron & Wayne for drafting! I took another edit pass to try to simplify it even more. For example, I'm not sure if people would understand the two and one dimensional presentation.

Draft at: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/checks#l>

Questions for EOWG consideration and comment in the wiki at: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Easy_Checks#Comments_on_Linearize>

~Shawn