Easy Checks illustrations - action item

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:10:37 -0500
To: Anna Belle Leiserson <a.b.leiserson@vanderbilt.edu>, "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
EOWG,

Anna Belle asked that we consider our strategy for illustrations and she wrote up several questions to consider (thanks, Anna Belle!), which are under:
	<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Easy_Checks#Illustrations>

Given that our agenda is already full for the next 4 weeks, I would like for EOWG participants to comment in the wiki and/or volunteer to discuss this outside the regular Friday timeslot. The sub-group can come up with a specific proposal for all of EOWG to approve.

If you are interested in volunteering to discuss this, please reply to me & Anna Belle and we can set up a teleconference at another timeslot.

Thanks!

~Shawn