Reminder: Promote BAD accessibility demo

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 10:29:27 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
  To help you promote BAD, Sharron & Wayne provided several draft blog posts, newsletter blurbs, etc. for teachers, trainers, speakers, developers, and more at http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Promoting_BAD

Remember to list your efforts to promote BAD on the wiki page at http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Promoting_BAD#2012_EOWG_Recent_Contacts