Re: proposed new text for Ways People Browse in How People with Disabilities Use the Web

EOWG:

Thanks for everyone's wordsmithing on my original proposal.

As I mentioned on today's call, it's great to have a number of new
folks' joining us.

Shadi, I think we agreed on today's call to leave the final decision
up to you, the editor, but for what it's worth, this last, from
Denis, seems good to me. I've edited it slightly, though, with my
Grammar Hammer in hand, to TRY to make the items parallel, but it's
not a huge deal to consider mine, here.

By the way, I'd love to call myself "Grammar Girl," but there already
is one.  I regularly listen to her podcast, so everyone can blame her
for my having these kinds of nit-picks on my mind.

Jennifer
[who tries to contain herself to the EO-Editors list whenever possible]

"This page introduces some of the various techniques that people with
disabilities use to access and interact with the Web, such as
modifying browser settings, using text-to-speech or voice recognition
tools, along with many others."