Re: Updated again: "Web Accessibility is Smart Business" Presentation

Ian,

Thanks for the response. I guess my point is why not have three slide decks:

   - One to excite the a11y workers
   - One to get HR and Corp management to go further and implement training
   to their staff
   - One for Engineers

I for one believe all of the data in the slide and I think (based on
experience) SEO needs to be included. However, in my experience, american
business looks for a reason to exclude not include an expense, does that
make sense?
And if you can get data and if it satisfies validation, I would be happy to
work with the team to submit a scientific paper on the same. - at the end of
the day the base numbers hiding detail from the developer should be enough.

Cheers,
Rob

--
Rob Yonaitis