EOWG and WAI-AGE Calls for Review: Updates and deadlines

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 15:59:48 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, public-wai-age@w3.org
EOWG and WAI-AGE Task Force,

We got through four documents on the EOWG teleconference today. Below is an update on the status and review deadlines. *If you need extensions to the deadlines below*, just let me know as soon as possible.

1. Involving Users docs <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/involving/> & <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/involving/new-users-eval>

Call for Review sent Tuesday 1 Dec.
Deadline: *Tuesday 8 December*

2. [Draft] How to Contact Organizations about Inaccessible Websites <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/responding/>

Call for Review sent Wednesday 2 Dec
Deadline: Wednesday 9 or Thursday 10 December

3. Resources for Developing a Web Accessibility Business Case for Your Organization and 4 case studies <http://www.w3.org/WAI/bcase/resources>

Changes made today: We made minor copyediting-level changes to the main page. To the Tesco case study, we added a link on separate, text-only version issues.
(Open: on Resources main page, fill in older user statistics - should be done by Tuesday 8 Dec.)

ACTION: *all EOWG active participants complete the survey* at http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/bcase-resources-dec2009/
Deadline: this coming week would be nice, by Mon 14 December at the latest, please.

We'll send info on the other documents next week.

Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
e-mail: shawn@w3.org
phone: +1.617.395.7664