Re: Add testimonials to Benefits of WCAG 2.0 slides?

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 15:18:37 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
EOWG,

We finally got this through the necessary approvals, and have added two quotes to the Benefits of WCAG 2.0 slides.

To find them, you can do an in-page search for: [quote
in either the HTML version http://www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/WCAG20_benefits/WCAG20_benefits.html
or presentation version http://www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/WCAG20_benefits/WCAG20_benefits-presentation-format.ppt

Comments on the placement of the quotes is welcome.

(Slide #8 (note #9) still has @@ in the notes, but as previously discussed we're not letting that hold it up.)

Regards,
~Shawn