Re: Accessibility / SEO overlap

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 08:56:27 -0500
To: Liam McGee <liam.mcgee@communis.co.uk>, Heather Hasner <heatherhasner@us.ibm.com>
CC: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi Liam,

Good info. Thanks for it!

I personally like the casual writing style. However, I wonder if people wanting more formal business documents wouldn't take this seriously because of the tone? I'm thinking in particular of Heather's perspective...

If we write summaries or highlights for the case studies (as blogs or other), perhaps we want to make those more formal?

~Shawn