From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Shawn Henry
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 6:56 AM
To: Liam McGee; Heather Hasner
Cc: EOWG
Subject: Re: Accessibility / SEO overlap

Hi Liam,

Good info. Thanks for it!

I personally like the casual writing style. However, I wonder if people wanting more formal business documents wouldn't take this seriously because of the tone? I'm thinking in particular of Heather's perspective...

If we write summaries or highlights for the case studies (as blogs or other), perhaps we want to make those more formal?

~Shawn