Re: Call for Review: Introduction to "How People with Disabilities Use the Web"

I remain unconvinced that except for almost trivial items the original
document is "out-of-date". After all WCAG 1 (which should be deprecated as
soon as practicable) is even more seriously "out-of-date" but continues to
take up space and attention.

"How to..." does not need an accompanying "overview" page, that's just one
more hurdle to clear and I strongly believe that the audience for this does
not include anybody on this WG and we shouldn't keep it "under wraps" for
even more years.

The proscription against revealing the URI for it is, in my opinion,
essentially silly and unenforceable.

I guess my comments are "optional for consideration" and not in a certain
sense "high priority" but I feel I must repeat them.

It ain't broke, let's quit fixing it and get it out in the open where it
might be of some EO value.

Love.