Re: For review: HTML version of "Benefits of WCAG 2.0" presentation

Why not to mention specifically the benefits of WCAG 2.0 compliant web sites
for search engines referencing ?

Isabelle,
working on accessibility questions for 6 months,
following the EOWG discussion for some weeks.

Isabelle Motte
Researcher web accessibility
Informatics - Man Machine Iterface Unit
Facultés Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix
Rue de Bruxelles,61
5000 Namur
Belgium
+32.81.725279