Re: Inconsistencies - MWBP & WCAG document

 > - The word "Compliance" is still in the navigation links of the
 > "From-To" documents, "MWBP to WCAG 2.0 Compliance"
Yes, this has been corrected in the new draft, to be published this week.

 > - There is no "Everything" section in the "MWBP to WCAG 2.0" document,
 > but all the other ones have this section.
This was moved to the end of the document (which I understand was agreed
by the group at some stage, but I've now restored it to where it was.
Done.

 > - All best practice links in the "nothing, something and everything"
 > lists of the "WCAG 2.0 to MWBP" document refer to the MWBP document. But
 > I guess BP links in the nothing and something sections need to refer to
 > the paragraphs in this document.
Must have been an ill-considered search-and-replace. I've corrected it now.

best regards,

Alan

--
Alan Chuter