Inconsistencies - MWBP & WCAG document

From: Yeliz Yesilada <yesilady@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 21:27:07 +0100
Cc: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
To: Alan Chuter <achuter@technosite.es>

Hi Alan,

I have also noticed the following inconsistencies, may be you have
already fixed them in the new version...

- The word "Compliance" is still in the navigation links of the "From-
To" documents, "MWBP to WCAG 2.0 Compliance"
- There is no "Everything" section in the "MWBP to WCAG 2.0"
document, but all the other ones have this section.
- All best practice links in the "nothing, something and everything"
lists of the "WCAG 2.0 to MWBP" document refer to the MWBP document.
But I guess BP links in the nothing and something sections need to
refer to the paragraphs in this document.

Regards,
Yeliz.