EOWG Update - deadline this week: WAI-AGE Literature Review, First Public Working Draft

Dear EOWG participants,

SUMMARY: Review updated WAI-AGE Literature Review this week.

Andrew is updating the WAI-AGE Literature Review at:
   http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/ageing/ED-waiageliterature-20080507.html

Most of the comments from the survey have been addressed, including:
# title changed to "Literature Review of Web Accessibility and Older Adults"
# most statistical material moved from the introductory sections to an appendix
# 3.2 subsection (previous guidelines) refined - extensive lists reduced and more discussion added
# references updated with "Web Usability for Senior Citizens" and others
# Notes, References, Appendix being progressively merged (and linked from document)
# table and figure numbering fixed
# W3C required front matter added to the Status section, and Abstract added
# editor comments highlighted via a CSS background

He might have other changes to the title, abstract, and formatting posted soon.

As discussed in last week's teleconference <http://www.w3.org/2008/05/02-eo-minutes#item01>, we plan to finalize this First Public Working Draft this week. Therefore, please send any additional comments right away, by Friday 9 May at the latest. Remember to differentiate *required* changes before the draft is published, from suggestions for consideration for the next edit.

Thanks,
Shawn and Andrew