RE: Diversity

I quite agree with William. In my own research (as a getting-old person), I'm seeing a big split particularly between "older people" who are very computer savvy (they had Commodore 64s and remember the Apple before the Mac) and those for whom computer technology is still novel or threatening (my mother, who's never used an ATM and who depends on email and the Internet to stay connected to the world with her ever-diminishing mobility).

Cheers,

Lisa