Re: Mobile Web document, explain where WCAG 2.0 has covered shortcomings in 1.0?

I think this was an issue when the doc was going to only have WCAG 1.0 info. Now that it has WCAG 2.0 info as well, I think that can safely be left out of scope.

~Shawn

--
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/