dream-trance

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 07:25:41 -0800
To: eowg <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Anneke Boudreau <annekeboudreau@gmail.com>

As I ponder WCAG 2 it strikes me that we've been doing not quite enough
to emphasize the "Four Principles" as the main portal to the thing.

My natural grouping (strange things happen at 3:30 AM!) is to pair
Perceivability/Understanding (would the event level have been accessible
sensibly to Helen Keller?) and Operable/Robust (do the keystroke
shortcuts interfere with all else when trying to operate on stuff?)

If a designer has the Principles as the background of her undertaking
the devilish details will surely follow.

Love.