Outreach: from the EDEAN network: New website: Realising Potential - Disability confidence builds better business - business case.

From: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:19:07 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
I saw this on the EDEAN portal and thought it might be interesting to this group (we also have somthing about a business case) - sorry for any cross postings know than some of you are also EDEAN members.
Cheers Helle

"Dear EDeAN Portal member,
A new message <http://www.edean.org/da.asp?gid=195&did=Sig10&tid=3&mid=54&levelid=1&pid=0>  has been posted on the message board:......
-From: Mira Koivusilta
-Message Body
FYI"

http://www.realising-potential.org/

"This website contains everything you need to put together a compelling business case for action in your organisation. It highlights the strategic, commercial, legal, societal, ethical and professional benefits of getting it right on disability - the six building blocks of disability confidence.

Find the information you need to manage and profit from the disability dimension to key business trends: including an aging population, increasingly individualised customer relations, changing working patterns and enabling technology."

Sincerely
Helle BjarnÝ
Visual Impairment Knowledge Centre
Rymarksvej 1, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark