Potential EOWG f2f Meeting in January 2007

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:42:59 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG Participants,

We are still planning a potential face-to-face meeting for 22-23 January near Boston, Massachusetts, USA. Thanks for keeping the survey up-to-date with your expected attendance, to help us with planning meeting space.

Note that we do not yet have confirmed meeting space, and thus the meeting is still tentative.

A couple of you have asked for hotel information in order to calculate travel costs. The meeting would likely be held at the Stata Center.[1] The closest large hotel is the Boston Marriott Cambridge.[2] We will probably have a special rate; however, we don't know that yet.

We will let you know as soon as plans are final.

Best,
~Shawn

[1] http://web.mit.edu/evolving/buildings/stata/ & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stata_Center
[2] http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/BOSCB