Consider supporting Web accessibility sessions for SXSW 2007 conference

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:39:02 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG Participants,

SXSW[1] is a conference where we would particularity like to engage in discussions about Web accessibility with developers. I submitted 2 proposals for sessions for SXSW 2007. SXSW uses community input to help choose which sessions to accept, and they "encourage you to send this link to friends and associates to encourage them to vote for your idea".

Please consider taking a couple of minutes to vote for:
* "No Devils, No Horses, No Bull--Just Web Accessibility" <http://2007.sxsw.com/interactive/panel_picker/#panel_190>
* "AJAX/RIA Accessibility Not an Oxymoron: ARIA Suite Scores" <http://2007.sxsw.com/interactive/panel_picker/#panel_191>

Probably the easiest way to find those two is go to:
<http://2007.sxsw.com/interactive/panel_picker/> and select Category Filter: [usability/accessibility(11)]
Note that "the idea that you are most interested in should be at the top of your list".

DEADLINE is this Friday, 20 October.

Also, please send this request to others who might be willing to support these submissions, and not bothered by being asked.

Thanks much,
~ Shawn

[1] http://2007.sxsw.com/interactive/

Shawn Lawton Henry