[DRAFT] Revised updated WAI Flyer

A revised updated version of the WAI flyer is available at:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/flyerfront4.en.html

Recent changes are detailed at:
         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-flyer#20061019

Items in the change log that are starred with "**" are for discussion at
Friday's teleconference.

Regards,

- Judy

>Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 23:12:43 -0400
>To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: [DRAFT] Updated WAI Flyer
>
>One of our agenda items for tomorrow's EOWG teleconference is to review a
>draft of an updated version of the "WAI Flyer." This is one of WAI's few
>hard-copy materials. This is primarily an update. At some point next year
>we would like to redesign the flyer, but for now we need to update the
>contents in order to reprint it and have it available for distribution.
>
>The latest draft updated version is available at:
>         latest draft: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/flyerfront2.en.html
>Recent changes are detailed at:
>         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-flyer#20061012
>
>The out-of-date public version is available at
>         old: http://www.w3.org/WAI/flyer/flyerfront.en.html
>Since it's been a while since we discussed this, you might want to look at
>minutes from our last discussion, for context:
>         11 March 2005: http://www.w3.org/2005/03/11-eo-minutes
>Then there was an interim draft revision, available at
>         draft: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/flyerfront.en.html
>and minutes from our discussion of that are available:
>         8 April 2005: http://www.w3.org/2005/04/08-eo-minutes#item01
>
>Finally, I've also partially updated the "WAI Flyer Information" order
>form, though this needs more work.
>         http://www.w3.org/WAI/flyer/
>
>Regards,
>
>- Judy
>

>--
>Judy Brewer    +1.617.258.9741    http://www.w3.org/WAI
>Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
>MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530
>32 Vassar Street
>Cambridge, MA,  02139,  USA

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530