EOWG: Updated Agenda for 4 August 2006 Teleconference

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 11:50:42 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Dear EOWG Participants:

An updated agenda and calling logistics for our 4 August 2006 teleconference follow.

Time:    8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern Time. For other time zones see:
Bridge:  +1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
IRC:     Channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665
Scribe:  See http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html

1. W3C Process Intro ("Process 101")
   * Discuss and approve requirements analysis (already refined by Task Force):
   * Briefly look at ROUGH concept draft:
   - How is the overall approach?
   - Is it about the right length?
   - Does it cover the right topics?
   - Is it going towards meeting the requirements?
   Note: it's only a concept draft, the writing is not at all refined yet

See also: e-mail with background, and thread discussing issue, starting at:

2. Before/After Demo
We will focus on a few specific questions such as wording of titles, links, and the top banner on:
   * Barriers page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2005/Demo/features
   * Overview page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2005/Demo/Overview
   * After site, top banner: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2005/Demo/after/

3. Trends and Issues

~ Shawn & Judy

IRC reminders and tips:
- IRC is supplemental to the call. Some participants do not have IRC. All
substantive comments should be said verbally in the call (not just in IRC).
- to type a side comment that will _not_ get recorded in the minutes, type
/me comment - e.g.:
/me hopes everyone had pleasant holidays
will come out:
*shawn hopes everyone had pleasant holidays

Teleconference information:
- Managing IRC for EOWG meeting minutes:
- W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
- Zakim IRC Bot: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
- A source for help with IRC (Internet Relay Chat): http://www.irchelp.org/

* Upcoming EOWG teleconference schedule: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings