EOWG: Updated agenda for 10 March 2006 Teleconference

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 01:43:33 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Dear EOWG Participants:

An updated agenda and calling logistics for our 10 March 2006
teleconference follow.

Time:     8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern Time. For other time zones see:
Bridge:  +1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
IRC:      Channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665

Scribe:  Listed at http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html

Updated Agenda:

1. Update on EOWG documents that we are currently trying to wrap up (~10
- what is/ will be/ available for review now, or soon
- priorities for review
- need reminders on how to use the survey forms?

2. "Retrofitting" doc (currently titled "Improving the Accessibility of
Your Web Site") (~25 minutes)

Review latest version, incorporating feedback from F2F in France.

* Latest draft:
* Note that this is now in review via an EOWG survey form:

Background material:
- "Requirements", About Retrofitting Web Sites for Accessibility:
- Links to previous drafts, minutes from telecons, e-mails, etc.:

3. "Why Standards Harmonization is Essential for Web Accessibility" (~25

Review final version prior to signoff.

* Latest draft:
* Note -- if you were not at the F2F meeting, please read:

Related materials:
- E-mail with information on status:
- Minutes from last week's F2F discussion in France:
- Changelog:    http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/standard-harmon-changelog.html
- Previous drafts:

4. Before/After Demo: Evaluation Report (~ 60 minutes)

Review latest version, incorporating feedback from F2F in France.

* Latest draft:
     [to be sent to the list prior to the meeting]

Related materials:
- Evaluation Report discussion minutes from last week's F2F in France:
- BAD Requirements:
- BAD Overview page (edits from previous discussion not yet incorporates)

~ Shawn & Judy

IRC reminders and tips:
- IRC is supplemental to the call. Some participants do not have IRC. All
substantive comments should be said verbally in the call (not just in IRC).
- to type a side comment that will _not_ get recorded in the minutes, type
/me comment - e.g.:
/me hopes everyone had pleasant holidays
will come out:
*shawn hopes everyone had pleasant holidays

Teleconference information:
- Managing IRC for EOWG meeting minutes:
- W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
- Zakim IRC Bot: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
- A source for help with IRC (Internet Relay Chat): http://www.irchelp.org/

* Upcoming EOWG teleconference schedule: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings