Review Request [was: Fwd: Reading for 17 Feb teleconf: "Combining Expertise" redraft]

Hi EOWG:

As discussed in today's call, we did not make it all the way through this
redraft, and it would be helpful to have more discussion online by early
next week.

If you have comments on the questions below, please send them to the EOWG
list. In particular, as we did not finish our walk-through of the latter
two sections of the draft, please read through
         <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/combining-expertise-20060216.html#collaboration>
and
         <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/combining-expertise-20060216.html#considerations>
and send in any thoughts that you have about the content.

For instance:
- is the information in these sections likely to be helpful for the
different kinds of audiences that we're addressing?
- is the information clear, and does it seem accurate based on effective
collaborative evaluation processes that you've seen or been involved in?
- are there other kinds of information that would be useful to include
among these items?

Please send your comments to the w3c-wai-eo@w3.org list, to encourage
discussion. It would be helpful also if you take the time to reply back to
colleagues' comments, either to indicate agreement or to present a
different view.

Many thanks,

- Judy

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G530