Re: Review Request [was: Fwd: Reading for 17 Feb teleconf: "Combining Expertise" redraft]

Hi Judy, hi all.

I find the two sections clear and very effective.

In "Considerations in Combining Expertise" section I really like the
sequence:
- Developing a distributed evaluation capability across an organization
- Identification of external expertise
- Involving users in evaluation
- Facilitating collaboration through shared tools and templates
- ...

It's the best strategy to implement.

regards
ciao