Why do we?

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:28:47 -0700
To: eowg <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Then there's Harriet McBryde Johnson: "...I feel a shared sense of
possibility, a drive for a world that will embrace both the fit and the
unfit and hold them so dear that the categories die."

When we join in categorization we must beware of the need to perform it.

She was talking at a recent holocaust museum exhibit that displays the
use of PWD to design/test/"perfect" the means used in a continuing genocide.

Although the exclusion we confront doesn't as often lead to
extermination, as did that of genocide preparation or eugenics to purify
the gene pool, what we hope to do is shine a light on how this shining
achievement, the Web, is made usable by everyone.

Let's continue to "hold our clients dear" and murder their exclusion.

Love.